10.27.2011

28 week update

Danielle and I at my baby shower - 29 weeks exactly!
28 weeks with Baby Girl Somerville (Once again, I'm a little behind - I'm almost 30 weeks now.)

News
: 28 week appointment was the gestational diabetes testing. The drink wasn't as bad as people told me it was. I  mean, I don't want to drink it again, but it just tasted like Hi-C - with a gross aftertaste. I am going with the no news is good news theory and assuming I passed b/c I haven't heard otherwise. ;) I've now started bi-monthly appointments - where is the time going???

Symptoms: A little more uncomfortable than I was a month ago. It's harder to find a comfy position to sleep in and I am ex.hausted all the time, but overall, I know I'm a lucky one.
Weight Gain: 19 pounds. And, if you'll remember, that's what I had gained at the 24 week mark, so I'm feeling pretty proud of that. I'm sure that will change before the next appointment though!

Cravings: Sweet things.

Aversions: Still just strong smells
Sleep: See symptoms. :) Not the best time in pregnancy to catch up on my sleep, but I'm trying!

I am loving: Decorating Claire's nursery!

I really miss: Sleeping on my belly. And a cold beer during a football game would be nice.

Movement: She is quite the little acrobat in there. Kicking, punching, rolling around - whatever she wants! And, I can already tell she's going to be a little Foodie like me b/c her favorite time is right after meal time when our bellies are full!

1 comment:

talk to me