While I was pregnant, I got to experience something that most pregnant women complain about...random comments from people you hardly know. :)
While I found it more funny than annoying, there were a day or two that a comment like this could make me feel like a whale!
Here are a few of my favorites:
- You're developing a very nice wobble. (This one made me laugh so hard - thank goodness I was already in the ladies room! :) )
- Been eating too many watermelons, eh? (A favorite among random men in random stores.)
- Ohhhh myyyy Godddd! (from this sweet man, who hadn't seen me in a while.)
- You just look so uncomfortable.
- When are you due? January! No way. Are you sure? Are you really sure? No way. (I guess these people knew something I didn't, considering she came in December!)