1.22.2012

pregnancy-isms

While I was pregnant, I got to experience something that most pregnant women complain about...random comments from people you hardly know. :)

While I found it more funny than annoying, there were a day or two that a comment like this could make me feel like a whale!

Here are a few of my favorites:

- You're developing a very nice wobble. (This one made me laugh so hard - thank goodness I was already in the ladies room! :) )

- Been eating too many watermelons, eh? (A favorite among random men in random stores.)

- Ohhhh myyyy Godddd! (from this sweet man, who hadn't seen me in a while.)

- You just look so uncomfortable.

- When are you due? January! No way. Are you sure? Are you really sure? No way. (I guess these people knew something I didn't, considering she came in December!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me