6.27.2012

six month photos

So remember my insanely talented photographer friend, Nicole

See Exhibits Maternity Pictures and...well, seems as though I never blogged about the amazing newborn photos she took of Claire. I can't believe that! Ok, see photos in my blog header!

Nicole was sweet enough to take some six month photos of little miss this past weekend. And, let me tell you...I loved my maternity pictures, then I loved Claire's newborn photos even more...but I'm not sure anything could top these sweet pics. I know that I am biased, but isn't my little girl beautiful?


Nicole, you did an amazing job. I can't believe how much you made Claire smile and laugh and what great shots you got. Thank you again.

I had such a hard time narrowing these down to share...so after I had made two pass throughs, I quit. I love them all and want to share them all. They will be even more special to me down the line, and I'm happy to know they'll always be here for me to look at.












No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me