12.20.2011

showered part two

My sweet sister and her friend, Jennifer, (whom I now get to call a friend after being bridesmaids together in Danielle's wedding) threw Claire and I a Christmas-themed shower in Memphis this month. Jennifer and I threw Danielle a bridal shower last year and just really hit it off as friends. It's so fun to me that my sister and I can share friends.

It was such a great idea to make the shower Christmas-themed and they really went all out with the decorations.


The tree looked so pretty, and Claire received lots of wonderful gifts.


We played a few games....I'm not really confident in my knowledge of babies after these - that's a look of concentration on my face!


I opened a lot of ADORABLE outfits from my Mom's friends - thank y'all so much! She is going to be the best-dressed little girl on the block.


And, I just love this diaper cake my sister made. In fact, I love it so much, I didn't want to take it apart so it's sitting all put together on Claire's dresser! I guess when I need a diaper, I'll finally take it apart :)

Thank you both for such a beautiful shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me