7.26.2012

beach catchup

I have so many photos on my big camera to load including our trip to the beach and the 4th of July, but I never seem to get them loaded! Our computer at home is on hiatus and while I could use Bob's laptop, I just haven't. In the meantime, here's a quick peak at our beach vacation via the iPhone camera. Let's be honest...most of the pictures from the trip were taken by the iPhone!

Happy! (On the way down at least)


A trip to see Grandma and Grandpa!

First (little) boat ride!
Toes in the sand
1. Enjoying the ocean 2. How Claire really liked to enjoy the ocean 3. Post-enjoying the ocean
Windblown
Happy Independence Day!
Someone needed her Daddy to ride in the backseat with her on the way home, so Tanner got promoted to the passenger seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me