2.13.2011

road trip

The Somerville Zoo and I took a short trip down I-65 this weekend to visit one of my favorite people in the world and her pup, Bowser.

Pouting b/c Momma wouldn't let me sit in her lap the. whole. ride.

It was a quick trip, but my sweet college friend Kim and I enjoyed a lot of shopping, food and a little vino, while the pups played...and played...and played. Conversations with old friends make my heart smile.

Feeding time at the zoo.

Grace loves Auntie Kim's! (Sorry for the poor iPhone pic!)

It's safe to say we all had a great weekend - two of the three of us are fast asleep and I'm not far behind! Thanks, Kim and Bowser!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I didn't know you had a blog until today. I love it! And I love the curtains.

    ReplyDelete

talk to me