5.02.2011

franklin main street festival

On Saturday, Bob and I took advantage of a beautiful, sunny day and ventured out to the Franklin Main Street Festival. 

The streets were packed with people and vendors selling everything from birdhouses to children's toys to artwork. 

We indulged in a tasty lunch...

Polish Sausage for Bob

A corn dog and nachos for me - hey, what can I say? I can't choose just one! In my defense, I didn't eat the fries...

Drank some freshly squeezed lemondae...



and enjoyed the beautiful sights of downtown Franklin.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the pics in your posts now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to go down for this. I just didn't think my legs would appreciate more walking around on Saturday. Glad to see you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm. Corn dogs. Hehe. We don't have them in Sweden so I'll have to be content with just seeing this one. But they sure are tasty. :p

    ReplyDelete

talk to me