Although I suspect she was just being sweet, I am so honored!
Along with the award I am required to share seven things about myself. I think these are supposed to be unknown things, but my life is an open book...
1. I like to set the alarm for earlier than I have to get up just so I can go back to sleep. This took some getting used to for my husband when we got married, but I am down to just about 20 - 30 minutes before I need to get up. I used to set the alarm for hours before my wake-up time...
2. I love all things organizing. Though I suspect most bloggers do (it just seems to fit the personality), I love to buy cute paperclips, binders, label-makers, storage boxes, ANYTHING to organize my things. I even like to organize my organizational tools.
3. I'm a sucker for a good deal...with a coupon. My husband always says that the marketing guys have my number. If it's on sale and I have a coupon...it's mine! (Not just anything, of course. Just the things I really
4. I love editing. Which is a good thing b/c that's part of my job. But while others may find it boring, busy-work, I really like it. It's almost a game for me...see how many mistakes you can find.
5. I l-o-v-e to cook. If I had unlimited resources - i.e. time and money - you'd all be fat and happy.
6. I despise Halloween as an adult. Finding a costume worthy enough can put me into full-blown, freak-out mode. Just ask my husband as he witnessed my breakdown in the costume store this past year.
7. My least favorite feature is my nose, which is ironically what is the most distinguishing about me. Gotta love those strong Italian genes.
It's also my duty to pass it on. So the Versatile Blogger Award goes to...
Katie @ A Little Bit of KIC
Shannon @ Why Not on a Tuesday
Dayle @ The Science of Home
These three blog about anything from food to crafts to blogs to home. Enjoy a good read!