1.14.2011

tgif

Friday, Friday, it's finally here!

Things I can't wait to do this weekend:

- Sleep later than 6:30 a.m.
- Read a book (A friend lent me The Help, and I can't wait to start it!)


- Watch the Inaugural Parade and Ceremony for Governor-elect Bill Haslam.
- Have a nice date with my sweet husband - we're going to one of our favorite Bellevue restaurants, Whitfields, complete with piano bar and my favorite shrimp and grits (I don't actually like shrimp, so it will just be grits for me).

Hopefully, the temperatures will rise above freezing and this snow will melt away. I have a nice, long three-day weekend, and I plan to enjoy it all! What's on tap for your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I loved The Help... couldn't put it down! Let me know what you think about it. On tap for us this weekend... exploring our new 'hood!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me