1.23.2011

up to my eyeballs...

...in fabric that is.

This weekend was a hang-around-the-house, do-projects type of weekend at the Somerville's.  So, of course, I was working on my projects that I told you about a week or so ago.

In typical Val fashion, I like to start one project, only to move on to the next and only time will tell if the first, or second for that matter, will actually be completed. So I began work earlier this week on pillows for my comfy sunroom chairs, only to switch to curtains for the same room this weekend.

But after two days of work on my first set of curtains EVER, I am calling it quits...for today. I am up to my eyeballs in fabric and sewing supplies. I'd say I'm making progress, but I've spent a lot of time with this little friend this weekend.
Seam Ripper = Tool of Destruction

I am making progress in between mild breakdowns that have me contemplating paying someone to complete this for me. This. Project. Will. Be. Completed.

2 comments:

  1. i have such a love/hate relationship with seam rippers! you can do it, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am going to try to finish this weekend. I hope you'll be proud :)

    ReplyDelete

talk to me